Monday, March 30, 2009

Desert Flowers





Here is a collage of some spring flowers that have started to bloom.  Also is some pictures of our latest neighbors.  This pair of hummingbirds have built a nest on the rope that holds our newly planted Photinia trees.  There are two eggs in the nest.  We hope they will survive and add some more bird life around here.


3 comments:

Cindy Koch said...

I love that Humming bird! Watch out they will dive bomb your head!

Oma/Marion said...

The hummingbird pictures are so cool. Hopefully the eggs will hatch and you will be able to share with us the baby birds as they grow. Do you think you could get a picture of the eggs? Great pictures.

Karl said...

Nice collage. Spring is beginning to arrive here too. I noticed crocuses and winter irises in our flower beds. I got out on a bike ride last Friday and intend to take another ride this evening.