Thursday, September 25, 2008

Adding Slideshows

No great insight or words of wisdom, but I tried adding a slideshow module to the blog page. I can see them OK, but I'm not sure if everyone can see them. They are older slideshows, but some may not have seen them all. Let me know if you can see these slides or not.

BTW - Katie is working on the second story of Bob the Penguin so stand by!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ken,
I have never been able to see your any of your Picasa slide shows. Have you considered using Flickr. I can get those to work on my site, unless you are behind a firewall that doesn't let the shows through

Oma/Marion said...

Hi, I could see the slide show just fine. Thanks for sharing, it's nice to see what everyone looks like.

Anonymous said...

Interestingly, I am able to view them on my new laptop which uses Vista. My other computers are both XP and neither one of them can seem to access Picasa... although it probably has nothing to do with the OS.

Ken koch said...

I'm not sure why it would work on one system and not the other. I'm using XP both computers (home and work)Since you have a blogspot site, I would assume you have access to google servers on any system.(but we know where assuming gets you.) I use Picasa on my home system to mange and edit all my pictures and there is an easy link from there to Picasa Web albums. I haven't looked into Flickr yet.

Karl said...

Ken, I hadn't seen the Christmas photos. It looks like you all had a good time. The titles on the two slide shows (on your web page) appear to be reversed.

Karl said...

Ken,
When I look at the pictures in the Web Album, the names of the people pop up when I slide the mouse over their faces. How did it do this? Did you have to tell it the answer for a few shots, then it figured out the names itself?

I noticed that in slide 2 "Dads got to get into the picture!" it labeled T as Kenneth, she did kind of scrunch up her face or maybe after living together, she is starting to look like you.